For the achievement of a highly effective and reliable production of thermoplastic injection products we implement automation and robotization into the process, which allows us extreme flexibility and ensures a high quality to our customers with less human factor defects.
Focused on the optimization of the process
Automation and robotization are the basis for our progressive production process as they ensure a reliable control and outstanding quality of our products and services. With the possibility of a more precise planning and the optimization of production processes, the final products are delivered faster and more effectively.
Get to know all the key advantages of automation
- a higher added value for products
- insurance of a larger production volume
- a higher flexibility of production processes based on your needs
- a lower quantity of material and energy
- a lower environmental impact
- a higher safety level among employees at work
Knowledge is always in the background
Behind each device there is always a lot of knowledge, expertise and experience involved from our prestigious team of experts. We are proud of our colleagues with their extensive and comprehensive knowledge of electronics, mechatronics, and engineering, who constantly implement innovations and enrich our automation process. This human factor in particular plays a key role in our way to a 100% automated process.
We create flexible solutions
In the automation department we offer robotics support in different phases of the production process:
robotic grippers for the handling of products from the tools
- complex grippers for the insertion of metal inserts in the tools for plastic injection (developed and constructed in-house)
- automation besides the machines for plastic injection moulding
- assembly and control devices
- feeders for feeding inserts
- flexible dosage systems
- autonomous assembly machines (half-automated, fully-automated)
- process control (machine vision, cells for the measurement of forces, final control of inserts after injection with vision sensors, etc.)